Holly Yahraus, LMBT
- 2015 Graduate of Cortiva 1080-Hour Massage Therapy program in Hoboken, NJ
- 2005 Graduate of Medical Arts Massage School in Raleigh, NC
- Certified and Licensed by the State of New Jersey, LMBT #18KT00793900
- Certified and Licensed by the State of New York Education Department, LMT #028900-1
- Certified & Licensed by NC Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy (NCBMBT) LMBT #5578
- Nationally Certified (NCBTMB) License #436960-00
- Certified in Medical Massage
- Certified in CranioSacral Therapy I
- Certified Member of ABMP
- 1999 Graduate of Lenoir Community College with an Associate of Science in Graphic Arts & Imaging Technology
Lavender Willow Therapeutic Massage is owned and operated by Holly Yahraus, LMBT. She received her training at Medical Arts Massage School in Raleigh, NC and Cortiva in Hoboken, NJ, and she has been practicing since 2005. She has earned Certifications in Medical Massage, Kinesio Taping, Neural Reflex Therapy and CranioSacral Therapy. Holly is state licensed, Nationally Certified and an active member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
Holly is a runner, baker, photographer and enjoys yoga and working out. Her husband has completed both half and full marathons, and now enjoys lifting weights and taking on all of life's amazing challenges.
Knowing the benefits of regular massage Holly believes it should be an integral part of everyone’s lives. She creates a treatment plan and maintains the importance of understanding the goals of each individual client. Her techniques have helped youth, adult, and athletes in their quest to maintain optimal health.